Want to travel with members from other World Affairs Councils?
Get involved with World Affairs Council of Philadelphia’s Travel The World Program. For 35 years, they have provided travel and access to political leaders and local experts with special insight:
- Opportunities to meet the people for an exchange of ideas as a “citizen diplomat”
- Small Cruises – Most of our cruises are aboard “small ships” (85 to 200 guests) that focus on quality service, gourmet meals, excellent local guides on included shore excursions, and enrichment lecturers
- Lecturers have included David Eisenhower, Dr. Sergei Khrushchev, keynote speakers such as President Lech Walesa and Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill, and Ambassadors such as Barbara Stephenson and Vicki Huddleston
- Inside Washington: This 5-night program features substantive briefings with Members of Congress, Administration officials, think tank scholars and journalists. Embassy visits and cultural activities are highlighted
- President’s Private Jet Tour with Ambassador Mark Johnson
- Trips to Cuba, Japan, South Africa, Botswana, Iran, China, Tuscany, Egypt, Poland, Moscow, Iceland, Himalayan Kingdoms, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Columbia, Ecuador, Mexico and the Panama Canal
- Behind-the-scenes tours and lectures in many countries…and so much more!
Contact WAC Philadelphia for travel information
Shoshana Altrichter, Associate Director of Travel
215-561-4700, ext. 217
World Affairs Council of Philadelphia
One South Broad Street, Suite 2M, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Toll-free: 800-942-5004, ext. 217 Fax: 215-561-5661
World Affairs Council of Philadelphia – Travel the World Program: https://www.wacphila.org/travel