Welcome to Issue #10 of our brief newsletter with selected content from the many sources regarding world affairs. There are various formats in the below events; enjoy their messages which will contribute to understanding these issues. We wish you a happy and healthy month.
1) Council on Foreign Relations: “Migration at the U.S.-Mexican Border.” Watch here.
2) Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft: “The Human Rights Impact of Broad-Based Economic Sanctions – Time to Rethink our Approach?” Register for webinar here. (Wednesday, April 28 at 1:00 PM EST)
3) The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace: “A New Order for the U.S. and Asia: What Kind of U.S.-India Relationship?” Watch here.
4) The Center for Strategic and International Studies: “This is How They Tell Me the World Ends.” Watch here.
5) Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft: “Taps for America’s Empire of Bases?” Watch here.
6) NPS Guest Lecture April 27 – Security Implications of Climate Change: Mr. Joseph Bryan, Senior Advisor on Climate to the Secretary of Defense, will speak about The Security Implications of Climate Change beginning at noon on Tuesday, April 27. For more information, including links to this online event, click here: https://www.wacmb.org/special-events/