Welcome to Issue #12 of our brief newsletter with selected content from the many sources regarding world affairs. There are various formats in the below events; enjoy their messages which will contribute to understanding these issues. We wish you a happy and healthy month.
1) The World Affairs Council of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky: “Listening for the Heartbeat of Iran.” Webinar on May 26, 2021 at 7:00pm ET. Register here for free.
2) South China Morning Post: “Xi and Putin to Mark Expansion of China-Russia Nuclear Power Project Ahead of US Talks.” Read here.
3) The Wilson Center: “Myanmar’s Present and Future: Views from the National Unity Government.” Watch here.
4) The Brookings Institution: “What Hope is There for De-escalation between Israel and Hamas?” Listen here.
5) The Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft: “What Does a Foreign Policy for the Middle Class Look Like?” Webinar on May 25, 2021 at 3:00pm ET. Register here for free.