Welcome to Issue #20 of our brief newsletter with selected content from the many sources regarding world affairs. There are various formats in the below events; enjoy their messages which will contribute to understanding these issues. We wish you a happy and healthy month.
1) The Brookings Institute: “The Evolution of Nonstate Armed Actors in the Middle East.” October 14, 10:00 AM EDT. Register for free here.
2) Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft: “The Future of Counterterrorism: Start By Defining the Threat.” October 13, 1:00PM EDT. Register for free here.
3) The Wilson Center: “Kennan Long View Series | Russian Grand Strategy: Reality and Rhetoric.” October 12, 12:30 PM EDT. Register for free here.
4) Council on Foreign Relations: “What is Happening to the Uyghurs in Xinjiang?” Watch here.
5) Center for Strategic and International Studies: “The Future of Women and Girls in Afghanistan.” Watch here.