Welcome to Issue #22 of our brief newsletter with selected content from the many sources regarding world affairs. There are various formats in the below events; enjoy their messages which will contribute to understanding these issues. We wish you a happy and healthy month.
1) The Washington Post: “Chile’s Election is a Window into Latin America’s Polarization.” Read here.
2) The Wilson Center: “Climate Security After the COP: Next Steps for the United States.” Watch here.
3) The Nation: “Ukraine: The Most Dangerous Problem in the World.” Read here.
4) Council on Foreign Relations: “The Taliban in Afghanistan.” Read here.
5) The Brookings Institute: “Reviving travel in the COVID-19 era: Assessing the challenges.” Watch here.