Welcome to Issue #23 of our brief newsletter with selected content from the many sources regarding world affairs. There are various formats in the below events; enjoy their messages which will contribute to understanding these issues. We wish you a happy and healthy month.
1) Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft: “Debate: Should the U.S. Seek to Contain China?” Watch here.
2) Foreign Affairs: “The Growing Danger of U.S. Ambiguity on Taiwan.” Read here.
3) The Wilson Center: “Thirteen Clocks: How Race United the Colonies and Made the Declaration of Independence.” Register for free here.
4) Council on Foreign Relations: “Tensions at the Border: Ukraine, Russia, and the West.” Watch here.
5) The Brookings Institute: “The Future of America’s Defense Industrial Base.” Watch here.