Welcome to Issue #7 of our brief newsletter with selected content from the many sources regarding world affairs. There are various formats in the below events; enjoy their messages which will contribute to understanding these issues. We wish you a happy and healthy end to your month.
1) UnHerd: “Twilight of the American Empire” by Aris Roussinos. Read here.
2) Middlebury Institute of International Studies: “Preventing Hackers from Taking a Digital Bite out of the Big Apple.” Watch here.
3) The Wilson Center: “From Sea to See — How Satellites can Help Identify and Combat Plastic Marine Debris.” Watch here.
4) Carnegie Endowment for International Peace: “Foreign Policy for the Middle Class: U.S. and U.K Perspectives.” Watch here.
5) Surplus Energy Economics: “Interpreting the Post-Growth Economy” by Tim Morgan. Read here.